Thursday 2 June 2011

Lots of cards ....

.... I do love birthdays - mine in particular :)))  It's been a brilliant day.  Buffy and I spent the morning crafting - she was cutting out nesties shapes in lots of colours, and I've been busy making a birthday card - which I can't share yet - you'll see it on Monday! 

But I can share a photo of the birthday cards I've received so far.  I know that several are still on their way - and when they get here, I'll share them then.  In the meantime, the cards are a mixture of handmade cards from my local Craft Club, shop bought from my Mum and other family, and handmade from Blog friends and my children.


All my cards on display


L to R, from my daughter Kathryn, from Pauline and from Buffy



L to R, from my son Ben, and a group of cards from Craft club members


That's all for today - I'm spending the evening with my children enjoying the end of my birthday.  See you all tomorrow.  Bye for now.

8 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant spread.
Paula (PEP)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a lovely selection of cards,
hope you've had a fabulous birthday.
Caroline xxx

Lynne said...

Well done Deborah on your super array of cards. Happy Birthday!!!
Lynne xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Deborah - Hope you have had a lovely birthday.....you've had a lovely selection of cards

Anne

Sasha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Deborah...hope you had a lovely day. Your cards look really nice x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful cards, I hope you had a lovely Birthday.
Kevin xx

Charmaine Stack said...

Happy Birthday, Deb! What a fabulous selection of cards and inspiration. I am sure you enjoy looking at them. And you've trained your kids well to make you handcrafted wishes! A better woman than me!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy Birthday, cards are so fun.Handwritten mail for that matter, it's a lost art.
Thanks for the blogger comment tip it has worked each time and I'm a happy woman. Life's too short to have frustrations.Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...