Tuesday 16 April 2024

Birthday Flowers

... Hello, good afternoon! I'm getting on well making cards for my birthday stash. This is the one I made today:


Stamps: Gina K - Modern Floral, Sweet Sentiments, On the Inside Birthday
Inks: Gina K - Wild Dandelion, Light Lilac, Medium Lilac, Sea Glass, Blue Lagoon, Applemint, Key Lime; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Gina K - Master Layout 8, Modern Floral
Accessories: White & Black Card; Gems from stash; Gina K Stencil - Modern Floral

I'm submitting this card to The Flower Challenge - TFC#90 to add layers, to AAA Colourful - AAAC#03 - love this colour palette, and to Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - CIC#592 where the theme is flowers.



This is a large 5" x 7" card. I stamped the little floral cluster in yellow ink around the edge of the note card and used the matching stencil to colour the flowers. I die cut a mat layer in black card and a white panel with stitched edge. I stamped the birthday greeting on white card and cut it out with a flag die. I had the large flower die cuts on my desk, left over from yesterday's session. I stamped more yellow flowers on the white panel. I glued the greeting, the lilac and the green flowers flat to the card. I used dimensional pads to adhered the teal flower. I finished the front with a few crystal gems from my stash.


On the inside, I cut a mat of black card. On the white panel I stamped a bold birthday greeting in black ink and added more of the yellow flowers.


I do like these flowers, they are so pretty. As I type this post, the sun is shining and we have bright blue skies, but oh my, it is still so cold!! That's it for now. I'm off to make lunch for us all. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the small, yellow flowers in the background. It makes the colored blooms POP. I also like how you used the banner for your sentiment. Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Jane said...

This card is glorious! Love that sketchy flower and it looks fabulous in the Colourboard #3 colours. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Colourful, hope to see you continue to play along with future challenges. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Tammy Fite said...

What pretty flowers!! Wish it was my birthday!! :-).

Vicky Hayes said...

Hi Deborah! Your bright flowers make a lovely splash of colour on this bold birthday card. I love the frame you made with the yellow flowers peeping out from under the panel too. Thank you for playing at the Flower Challenge this month! Vicky x

Revati.p said...

Such a fun and colorful birthday card.
Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Revati
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...