Tuesday 9 April 2024

Barcode Birthday

... Hello again! A quick post with another clean, simple card. This time I've made birthday card - probably for one of my nephews.


Stamps: PTI - Random Stripe, Rock On
Inks: Kaleidacolor - Caribbean Sea; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Accessories: Black and White Card

I'm submitting this card to Time Out Challenges - TOC#260 where the theme is striped.


Going back to older stash, I found this fabulous barcode style stamp which I think works perfectly for a teenage boy. I stamped the image on a strip of white card using a multi-colour stamp pad. I trimmed to size and layered the image onto a black mat layer and adhered it to the front of an A2 white note card. I finished the front by stamping a funky birthday greeting.


Inside, I cut a mat layer of black card and on the white panel I stamped another greeting along with a cute guitar and some musical notes.


This is going into my stash until I need it. That really is all for now - I'm off to make dinner. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

What a fun card, Deborah!! Love the monochromatic stripes so much. Thank you for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...