Wednesday 17 April 2024

You Complete Me

... Hi! I was looking at my calendar this morning and realised that it's our 23rd wedding anniversary next week. So, I've made a card for my wonderful husband, Jonathan. This is it:


Stamps: Lil' Inkers - It's Today, Right?, Pieces of Me
Inks: Gina K - Wild Dandelion, Passionate Pink, Blue Raspberry, Lucky Clover; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Lil' Inkers - Puzzle Pieces
Accessories: White Card; Copic Markers; I-Stencil - Inverse Square

I'm submitting this card to AAA Cards - AAA#263 Anything CAS goes with the option of Wedding/Anniversary, The Paper Players - PP#685 bold, bright colours, and to Cardz 4 Guyz - C4G#345 where they want CAS.



I went through my stash and came across the fun puzzle die and matching sentiments. I used a square stencil with the wonky design and added ink - it was whatever was left on the brush. I die cut the puzzle pieces from white card and then decided to colour them with Copic markers. I layered the pieces together and adhered them to the centre of the stencilled pattern. I finished the front with the sentiment - which is perfect, as Jonathan does complete me!!


I cut a piece of white card slightly smaller than the base. I stamped the bold anniversary greeting (my all time favourite) and added a fun sentiment below. I also stamped some outline puzzle pieces to match the colours on the front of the card. I'm not sure what we're doing for our anniversary yet, but we might go out for dinner!!

That's all for today. Bye for now.

signature photo Signature.png

9 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a fabulous card. I love all the bright puzzle pieces and the graphic stenciling in the background. So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Deborah, congrats on your anniversary! I love this card. The clever sentiment on the inside is fabulous and I just love how you used the colors this week. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players
Jaydee

kareN stampZ said...

Firstly congratulations on such a worthy milestone, secondly I love your anniversary card - clever and CAS. Thanks for playing and sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

You had me at hello ... another quote from one of my most favourite movies of all time! Deborah your little jigsaw pieces fit the sentiment perfectly and the stencilling is a great additional detail. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Absolutely fabulous, Deborah! The colors really pop against your CAS design. Just lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

Tristan said...

Cool looking card Deb. That sentiment is perfect for those die cut elements. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards this challenge.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! Happy Anniversary. A perfect Anniversary card Deborah. x

dj said...

Fantastic!! I love those puzzle pieces dies!! Thanks for playing along with our "clean & simple" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G345

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Loving those puzzle pieces, Deborah. So nice to see it again in the C4G CAS challenge. Thanks for joining us this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...