Thursday 15 April 2021

C24C - Theme - Reindeer ...

... Good morning! We've had some lovely bright sunny days here in North Wales, but even though it's been bright, we've still had cold, frosty mornings. I spent yesterday afternoon working in my craft room on my card for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#32 where we have a theme of Reindeer. I've made a simple and elegant card:


Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Yonder Star Background, Rustic Christmas, Ornate Ornaments
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Kaleidacolor - Fruitcake; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Spellbinders - Deckled Mega Rectangles Lg (S5-015) #4; Kaisercraft - Deer Head
Accessories: White Card; Gold Linen Effect Mirri Card; Clear Embossing Powder; Green Card

I'm submitting this to Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - HLSXMAS#04 where it's Anything Goes (I'm not doing the option). I'm also playing along with The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - H&ICC#92 where it's Anything Christmas goes.



I've used one of my all time favourite background stamps on this card - Yonder Star by Waltzingmouse Stamps (sadly Claire shut up shop a while ago). I inked it with a Kaleidacolor pad - these colours are just perfect for Christmas - and stamped it on the front of an A2 card. On some white card I stamped the lovely stag's head with sentiment in Versafine ink and heat embossed it with clear powder. I then carefully fussy cut it out. I used a fancy edge die to cut the gold panel and adhered it to the centre of the card. I used dimensional pads to adhered the stag's head. On the inside, I cut a piece of white card onto which I stamped a simple Christmas greeting and added a green die cut stag's head.


Please don't forget to visit our Christmas 24 Challenge blog to see more inspiration cards from the rest of the team. You have until 30 April to join the fun. Bye for now!

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous background and classy deer! Thanks for joining us at HLS Christmas:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...