Wednesday 2 March 2022

SHC - Neon Bright Birthday

.... Morning! It's time for my Seven Hills craft blog post. Today I've a neon bright birthday card to share with you. It's for my cousin Neil, who is 56 years old today - and that just doesn't seem right!! Here's the card:


Stamps: Altenew - Spheres and Spirals, Just a Number; Concord & 9th - All the Birthdays
Inks: Gina K - Electro Pop - Blaring Blue, Hello Yellow, Screamin' Green; Versafine - Onyx Black; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Gina K - Master Layouts 1; C&9 - All the Birthdays
Accessories: White & Black Card; Clear Embossing Powder

I'm submitting this card to AAA Birthday - AAAB#34 where they want us to use pattern on our cards.


I stamped the hexagon image in neon yellow, green and blue to build up a bright background pattern. I lightly blended the blue ink around the edge of the finished pattern and then adhered the panel to a black mat layer. I added the whole piece to the front of an A2 note card. To finish the front I stamped a bold birthday greeting in black ink and embossed with clear powder, I repeated the process to get an enamelled look. I used a die to cut out the greeting and added it to the card. Inside, I cut a mat layer of black card. On the white panel I stamped my favourite birthday greeting and added some confetti decoration with the neon inks. 


I think the greeting is perfect for my cousin - he's always a crazy one!! 

That's all from me today. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the background Deborah, Great centre and colours. Your cousin will be thrilled I'm sure.
Faith x

Jane said...

Gorgeous mix of neon bright colours and an amazing masculine card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...