Wednesday 23 February 2022

SHC - Hang in There

.... Morning. It's time for my weekly Seven Hills Craft blog post. This week I have an ultra clean, simple card to share with you:


Stamps: The Stamping Village - Thinking of You
Inks: Gina K - Sea Glass, Blue Lagoon; Versafine Clair - Nocturne; Memento - Tuxedo Black
Accessories: White Card; Copic Markers

I'm submitting this card to The Paper Players - PP#579 where they want a clean, simple card celebrating wildlife. I'm also playing along with Sunday Stamps Challenge - SSC#277 where they have a colour challenge. Finally, I'm joining in with AAA Cards - AAA#209 where they want us to use 1/9th of the card and an animal.




I masked off the central area of the card and blended two shades of blue ink to create a 'sky'. I stamped the sloth image directly onto the panel and again on a scrap of white card. I coloured the image on white card with Copic markers. I carefully fussy cut out the image, ran a black marker around the edge and then adhered it to the card. I decided not to add a sentiment on the front, but instead add the message inside - 'hang in there'. There's lots of space for my own message.


That's all from me today. See you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Cutest little sloth ever, Deborah! I love the smile on his face. Your card is clean and simple perfection, and I LOVE it. Such a beautiful shade of blue for the sky. Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Heather said...

Lol, this is great, Deborah - so perfectly CAS, too! Great blue panel for your sweet sloth! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Cindy Beach said...

So glad to see this guy hanging around in our gallery at The Paper Players. A great CAS card. Thanks for playing along!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliantly done Deborah, love the sloth and the colouring. I hope you are well and your Mum is on the road to recovery.
Faith x

Tristan said...

Deborah, how cue is your card and little sloth? Wonderful design and colouring. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards Tristan DT.

Stef Perry said...

I love your sweet sloth and your CAS card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...