Friday 30 December 2022

Calendar Prep

... Hello! I hope everyone has had an enjoyable holiday period. We had a good time. It's always fun to be with family. At this time of year, I spend time getting my Filofax, calendars and Dyalogs ready for the new year. Today I've been working on my January calendar page:


Stamps: MFT - Festive Fireworks, Champagne Sentiments
Inks: Gina K - Passionate Pink, Red Hot, Blue Raspberry, Sweet Mango, Wild Dandelion, Bubblegum Pink, Ocean Mist, Blue Lagoon, Grass Green, Key Lime, Lovely Lavender, Applemint, Wild Wisteria; Versafine Clair - Nocturne, Summertime, Glamorous, Paradise, Verdant, Charming Pink, Blue Belle, Purple Delight, Fantasia
Accessories: 2023 Calandar Blank

I'm submitting this to Never-Before-Used-Schtuff - NBUS#45 - it's all brand new!!


I had so much fun creating the firework background. I stamped the larger fireworks first, layering the stamps is quite easy and even if not perfect, they still look fab. I then added some of the smaller fireworks and finished by adding lots of little fireworks/stars. I finished by adding a message to the new year. 

I sincerely hope that 2023 is a better year for our family, as this year has not been the best! That's probably an understatement of things, but we are all better now and moving forward. That's it for today. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Darnell said...

I love your explosive calendar design, Deborah, and I applaud your positive attitude for good things to come! You had a difficult 2022 and it is good to close that chapter! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...