Wednesday 1 June 2011

WOYWW 104 ...

.... it's been quite a while since I joined in the fun with WOYWW and Julia over at Stamping Ground.  But I've read that today is the second anniversary of this particular blog hop!  And I had to join in.  I may not post pictures often, but I do like to have a nosey around :)  Happy Anniversary Julia - it's a super fun blog hop - thank you for keeping it going.

Here's my desk - well, strictly it's my dining table.  My friend Buffy and her daughter Mawgan have come to stay with us for a few days.  Of course, with us both being crafting fans, it was a great opportunity to play with each other's stash!  I've managed to stamp out some lovely Polka Doodle images, and Buffy's been busy playing with my Waltzingmouse Stamps.  And in order for us to do all this - and make a few cards too - we had to decamp to the dining room.  So here's what's on my desk today:


I'll try to get around as many desks as possible - I like to have a nose - sorry look - at what's being made!!  Take care.  Do come back again tomorrow - you'll get to see what we've made today!!  Bye for now.

11 comments:

Andria said...

How nice to spread out over the dining table to play! And it's even more fun with friends! Happy WOYWW!

Paula (PEP) said...

Glad to see someone else keeps a kitchen roll to hand! Looks like you're having a super time.
Paula (PEP)

Helen said...

lovely to see a group crafting session!

Tara Cardwell said...

Nice to have a friend to share stash with - none of mine get my crafting obsession unfortunately :-(

Your table looks much tidier than my desk - thanks for your comments on it - my problem is I just keep going with stuff until I totally run out of space - all the stuff from Saturday is still in a pile just out of shot waiting to be put away. Mum tried to teach me to tidy as I go, but I never really grasped the concept!!!

Tara

shazsilverwolf said...

Great table full of stash-and where would we be without kitchen roll/babywipes & cotton buds?lol.Happy WOYWW, heres to many more

donnalouiserodgers said...

I think the nicest thing to have at your table is good company - best dressed table this week must therefore be yours,

happy 104,

Dx

Angie said...

Love the flower cloth on your table.
Looks like you all are being creative together ...what fun ...a mini crop.xx

SueH said...

I’m making a really big effort to get around everyone seeing as it’s a special week. Mind you it’s taking forever and I have a bit of a numb bum now so It’ll be back to my random visits next week I think. I just don’t know how some people manage it every week.

It’s great to have friends come round to ‘play’ and even better that she can play with your Waltzing Mouse stamps………I just love those!

Happy WOYWW 2nd Anniversary and …………….
Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Nicky said...

Great to have a friend to come and craft no wonder you moved the dining table - Happy WOYWW Anniversary

okienurse said...

It is always more fun crafting and creating with friends. Enjoy! Sorry I am so late getting around but it was a busy week. Happy WOYWW #104 and the 2nd anniversary of blog snooping! Thanks for sharing Vickie #55

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh lovely -but I wonder how much you did get done really? I'm hopeless at crafting with a friend - way too many distractions, chat, tea, chat, food - you know!
LOVE your tablecloth by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...