Wednesday 21 September 2011

Lola in red ....

... this is just a quickie - with one last card for this week's Jingle Belles - JB38 challenge to use a digi image in the card design.  It's another card featuring the ever lovely Lola Rose from Pink Petticoat.  Sadly, this image is not available any longer, but I do like Lola in a red Santa type dress!!!  There are some super new images of Lola Rose - so I may have to add to my collection :)


Image: Pink Petticoat
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse:  Say It Loud, Say It Loud - Winter Holiday (got mine this afternoon - it's fab!)
Inks:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Spellbinders: Scalloped Rectangles Sm (S4-131) # 5, Rectangles Sm (S4-130) # 5
Accessories: Gold pen, patterned paper from scrap box, Promarkers, Sakura glaze pens, glitter

I'm not entirely happy with this card as I slipped a bit when added the gold border to the image - but I want to try and get Chrissie and Mandi up to the 1,000 target - so I've decided to share it with you anyway!

That's all for today - I think that's probably enough for today.  See you all tomorrow!

17 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

I'm sulking now - my WM haven't arrived yet :-(

This is a great card though!

Tara x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely bright card Deborah....

Anne

Jeanne J. said...

This is the first time I've seen the Lola stamps - lover all the sparkles coming off her dress! Very festive!

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute! Love the CAS design with this fabulous image.
Lynn

Lynne said...

By gum Deborah, you have been having fun today. A fabulous array of cards to boost the challenge.
Lynne xxx

Mandi said...

Fantastic, beautifully coloured
Thank you for helping us with our target of 1000 entries
Mandi
LIM

Paula (PEP) said...

I like the way you've done one Lola in blue & trousers/casual & one in red & skirt/formal. The sentiment font is terrific.
Paula (PEP)

SmilynStef said...

Look at you rockin' the digi images this week ... another great holiday card at jingle belles,

lauren bergold said...

ooooooh! i love this one, too!!! i love the "airbrushed" background, especially... and the pink/red color scheme! you are ON FIRE with the digi's this week!!! ♥♥♥

Chrissie said...

Brilliant!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jackie said...

Fab card, great sentiment :o)
Jackie xx

Anita said...

Hi Deborah,
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment!
Love your blog and your cards, it all looks great!
Anita

Pauline said...

Lovely image, and a great christmas card, the matting is fab, and the sentiment is perfect for this image!

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous, and fun, perfect Christmas card, Gay xxx

Marie said...

Oh my goodnes, Lola is one snappy, well dressed chick. What a great image and FAB coloring. So nice to see untraditional holiday cards.

Susan said...

Not sure why, but she makes me smile! Fab card, Deborah!

Vicky Hayes said...

Well Lola Rose is certainly a party girl here! Very festive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...