Sunday 18 September 2011

CR84FN38 - take two ...

.... it's week two for our gorgeous colours - bright pink, black and grey (silver) - I think these are such feminine and glamorous colours.  We already have lots of lovely entries - and there's still plenty of time to join in with CR84FN38.


The photos are courtesy of Leslie at A Creative Mint.  Last week I didn't have any stamping on my card at all - I've got a little on this week's card.  But I really enjoyed playing with the fabulous Kanban card from my stash - that I decided to use it again this time.  I covered the base card with some gorgeous silver grey vellum.  I used my nesties to cut the gorgeous Fleur de Lis square and black mat.  The 3D flower was made by stamping the image three times, embossing with clear powder and then painting the images with Twinkling H2Os, cutting and layering.  I added some little grey pearls to the top layer of the flower.  In my Kanban stash, I have a set of very large sentiments - so I thought I'd use one on the card.  I finished off with another little flower - again made up from Kanban die cuts.  A card full of bling!!


Stamps: Funstamps - 3D Flower4 (FF70)
Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
Spellbinders: Fleur de Lis Squares (S4-318) #4; Standard Squares Lg (S4-126) #6
Accessories:  LLB - Vellum, Habico Pearls, Twinkling H2Os - Blushing Rose, Pewter; Clear embossing powder and card from stash

Our Guest Designer, Marie of Ink'd Wings, and some of the Design Team have also made cards to share with you - check them out!
Mona
 
That's all for today - I'm going to be very busy in the house - Kathryn is having her Birthday Party at home.  Lots of young "ladies" running around and having fun!  See you tomorrow!

19 comments:

Jackie said...

A beautiful card, great colours and layout :o)
Jackie xx

Pauline said...

A beautiful card, love these colours too! Have a great party!

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning colours together...lovely card

Anne

Marie said...

Deborah, your cards is stunning. That metallic Fleur de Lis frame is marvelous. I love the 3-D flowers, what a great idea. Big sentiments are becoming very popular and your is FAB.

Suzanne C said...

Love the shiny elements! The pretty pink edging is wow. Beautiful card.

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful Deborah. That shiny cardstock is so elegant. :)
Hugs~

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Pretty! Pretty!
Mackie

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Deb! Love all the shine and sparkle. Your layered flower is divine!

Stella said...

I hope that Kathryns' birthday party has been fun. I love all the bling on your card; gorgeous. especially the flowers!

Paula (PEP) said...

Your stamped & layered H20 flower is quite stunning - love the grey pearls on it. Clever use of the vellum & that large sentiment.Altogether rather striking.
Hope everything has gone well today.
Paula (PEP)

Clare said...

Love the colours and shimmer! Fabulous card.

Vicky Hayes said...

A really striking colour combo! I hope Kathryn's party went well.

Jennipher said...

Absolutely striking! That metallic pink rocks.

Sue Lelli said...

Oh how I LOVE the metallic shine and your FABULOUS layered flowers! PRETTY, PRETTY card, Deb!
Hope the party was a HUGE success!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow, Deb - your metallic paper is beautiful and looks wonderful with your die cut. Amazing creation! (I'm always inspired when I visit your blog)

G Peplow said...

Fabulous card Deborah, I'm impressed with the colours here, they work beautifully on your card:0)
I've just used some of my lovely candy on a card for LIM, there's so much I'll keep dipping and dipping in. Oh green's fine with me LOL I Love it! Thanks so much, Gay xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Deborah
Gorgeous card .....
Hugs sylvie
xxxx

Mynn xx said...

Beautiful--love the metallic elements!

Lisa Elton said...

Another pretty inspiration card Deborah. Love the oversized senitment and the beautiful printed vellum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...