Friday 9 September 2011

Drumroll, please .....

..... and the winner of the Blogoversary Candy - picked by Mr Random - is:


According to my list of entries - that's Mustavcoffee!  Please contact me by Thursday 15th September and let me have your address, and I'll get the goodies sent off to you.  I've made it a bit easier for you to contact me - click on the sweet E-mail graphic on my side bar - the tutorial and image were provided by Cathe - she's got a super blog and I'll be going back often.

I'd like to thank you all for linking to my Blog Candy draw - I'm sorry you can't all win - but I do hope you'll come back and check in.

I've just joined the ever growing band of folks using Pinterest - you can follow me if you like by clicking on the icon.  I don't have much there yet - but I'm sure it will build :)

Now, I'm off to get some housework done - I really can't put it off any longer ;(  See you later.

5 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations to Mustavcoffee & hope you got the housework done.
Paula (PEP)

Unknown said...

Congrats and happy Blogoversary!

Vicky Hayes said...

So pleased for Gay as she's not been feeling 100%!

Norma said...

Hi Deborah, i was just stopping to say HELLO:) Congrats to the winner!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
Hugs,
Norma

G Peplow said...

Hi Deborah, Yippee, fantastic news, really brightened my day, Thanks to you and for the lovely comments here, what a great bunch, :0) Gay xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...