Tuesday 11 October 2011

Up early ....

... Jonathan has had to go to London this morning for work, and that means getting up really early.  The alarm was set for 5.00am, but my body clock is more efficient and I was awake at 4.55am!!!  I know I didn't have to get up with Jonathan, but I was so wide awake that I thought I'd make good use of the time. 

I've finished my ironing!!!  Yea!  I did the marathon ironing session last week to get it all out of the way, and with all that's going on in the house, I've decided that I really need to keep on top of the housework stuff.  So, the ironing is all done and I've put away some of the clothes.  Kathryn is still sleeping - well, it's only just gone 7.00am, I'll wake her for 7.30am.  She doesn't like it when Jonathan goes away, still we'll chat later.

That's all for now - I do have some cards to share with you - but I haven't taken any pictures yet!  I'll be back later.

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope you'll sleep tonight.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...