Saturday 5 October 2013

Halloween Greetings ....

.... Hello again!!  Here's the link for my 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown post. 

I'm back now with my card for our new challenge at Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge - WMSFC#3.  This time instead of a sketch or colour palette we have a theme for you:

HALLOWEEN

Here's my card.


Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Midnight Feast, Vintage Witch
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Stampin' Up! - Smokey Slate
Dies: Spellbinders - Pinking Circles Sm (S4-172) #3
Accessories: Kaisercraft Design Paper - Pickled Pear; Black Card; White Lustre Card; Clear Embossing Powder; Ribbon; SU - 1 ¾" Circle Punch

Photo Credit


Claire has lots of wonderful Halloween stamps in her store and I've combined an old set with a brand new set!  I used the layout from this week's Mojo Monday Challenge - MOJO313; I opted for the square card.  This card was really quick and easy to make.  I cut a mat panels and a couple of pinked circles in black card.  I stamped the circular images in Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, then cut them out with the circle punch.  I attached the stamped images to the pinked circles making little rosettes.  I cut a panel of design paper and stamped the greeting in the corner - embossed this too.  I found some pretty striped ribbon in my stash for the ribbons.  For the inside I stamped the Vintage Witch (using the second generation impression) in the centre and then the poem on top in black.  A clean and simple Halloween card.


Don't forget to visit Tara's blog to see her card.  We do hope to see lots of wonderful Halloween creations - you can make a card, gift, scrapbook layout - the only thing we ask is that you include at least one image or sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps.  You've got plenty of time to play along - deadline is Thursday 17th October, 5.00pm (that's Noon EDT).  See you soon.

7 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Oh I love that you did the inside too! Fun that the scarier witch is inside as well.
Tara
x

Stamps and Paper said...

love your halloween card...great design and lovely colours

Anne

Julia Aston said...

Love the black and white with the green background Deborah - great job with the sketch using these fun WMS round images!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fabulous Halloween card Deb! Great mix of dies and stamps!

Renee said...

Fabulous card, Deborah!
Love the colors and the sketch is perfect for it! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Deborah...love it! Those stamps are just fabulous and what a wonderful way to showcase them.

Vicky Hayes said...

This is great fun! I've been enjoying the halloween stamps this year! Vicky x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...