Wednesday 9 October 2013

Look what I just got in the post ....

.... the most gorgeous card from my friend Tara - thank you, so much Tara - it's stunning!  I really want everyone to see just how lovely it is.


I love the sentiments and the gorgeous rainbow colours - and the butterflies are just so pretty!  Not only has Tara sent me this lovely card, she also sent me some lovely new goodies from WPlus 9 Design.  I've seen their stamps and dies before and I like them, but I thought I'd better not start collecting them too!  However, it seems I've started now!!  Can't wait to play with them.




I've also got something really sweet to share with all my  Waltzingmouse friends.  My local craft shop, Stampeddler, has an exclusive set of dies - "Six Blind Mice".  I couldn't resist!!!  The shop is decorated for Halloween at the moment and there are hundreds of little black mice all over the place - they're so, so cute.


That's all for now.  Sadly, I've not been in my craft room today - recovering from my headache!!  Hopefully, I'll get to play with all the above tomorrow.  See you soon.

2 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Glad you liked the card and can't wait to see what you do with the WPlus9 stamps - sorry if I started another collection obsession!
Tara
x

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card and have fun with your new Wplus9 goodies! You are going to LOVE them. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...