Wednesday 23 October 2013

Cityscapes ....

... Hi everyone!  According to Trendy Tuesday - cityscapes are all the rage at the moment.  And I have to admit I'm currently waiting (not so patiently) for the postman to arrive with my latest stamps from Papertrey Ink - they have released some fab stamps, sentiments and dies with images and words about buildings and cities!! 

Last year I made a Halloween cityscape card for the Play Date Cafe challenge - I have to say that it's one of my all time favourite cards.  I'm thrilled that Katherine contacted me last week to ask if I'd like to have the card featured!!  Are you kidding?  I'm absolutely delighted to be included in the feature with such fabulous artists.  Here's the card I made:


Not only am I pleased with this card, but it was also picked as Cup of the Week!  Okay, that's enough of blowing my own trumpet - I'm off to make a few birthday cards that I need.  See you soon.

6 comments:

sandie said...

I am a cityscape fan and am awaiting the same PTI products and your card is just so stunning, I love the skyline. Congrats x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your gorgeous scenic background and your brilliant colours...brilliant card

Anne

Deepti said...

OMG this is absolutely brilliant, I love the spooky sky you created

Renee said...

This is totally awesome!
Love that night sky you created...
and that fabby flying witch...
love it!! :)

Tara Cardwell said...

Congrats on being featured - I always loved that card!
Tara
x

Danielle Vincent said...

Congrats - I can see why you were selected - this is fabulous!!!! so amazing. Hugs D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...