Friday 11 October 2013

White Christmas two ....

...  Hello again!  I've had another go at my white on white Christmas card for this week's Less is More - LIM140 challenge and I've used the Freshly Made Sketches - FMS107 layout again.  Here's my card:


Stamps: Uniko Studio - Hands of Time
Inks: Versamark
Accessories:  White Lustre Card; Hemp Texture Card; Vellum; White Embossing Powder; Sakura Stardust Clear Pen; Silver Peeloffs; Basic Grey - Silver Enamel Dot



This one is ultra clean and simple.  I cut a square of white hemp texture card onto which I attached some simple silver peeloffs.  I stamped the doily onto vellum, heat embossed with white powder and then coloured with a clear Sakura Stardust pen - which in real life has a lovely shimmer.  I finished the front with a couple of silver glitter enamel dots.  The photo above is taken in direct sunlight and the one below in shade.  I've included both photos as you can really see the texture in the photo above, but in the photo below you can see that the peeloffs are actually silver and not black as they look above.


Here's a close up of the doily showing the subtle glitter effect achieved using the Sakura Stardust pens.


I've not done the inside yet!  But it'll be a simple one with the snowflake and bold Christmas greeting.  I'm pleased I've had another go and this time I think it'll be more in line with what Chrissie and Jen are looking for ;)

6 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so pretty Deborah :) the embossing on vellum looks amazing

Evelyn S. said...

This is beautiful! That stamp is amazing!

Cathy said...

Wow, what a gorgeous stamped image, it looks beautiful on vellum. I love the texture on the bg paper you used too. A beautiful CAS card, Cathy x

Chrissie said...

Another fab one Deborah!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Linda Callahan said...

Striking holiday card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful Christmas card Deborah! I love that white on white! So elegant! Beautiful doily! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...