Thursday 10 October 2013

No 1 Son ....

.... Good evening - I managed to get into my craft room this afternoon and put together a card for three challenges:

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Offbeat Backgrounds; My Favourite Things - Masculine Graphic T Stamps
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Cajun Craze, Island Indigo
Accessories:  White Lustre Card; Vellum; Doodlebug Sprinkles




I used my all time favourite chevron stamp from Waltzingmouse and stamped onto vellum using first, second and third generation impressions.  I dried the stamped images and then cut them out and ran them through my Xyron making home made washi tape.  I stamped the greeting (you can guess who this is for) in blue and brown, attached the vellum strips and finished with some enamel dots.  I don't have sequins to match!

That's all for now - see you soon.

6 comments:

Deb said...

This is fabulous, Deborah! Love the combination of challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Nonni said...

Great card! You did awesome job combining those challenges. Love your stamping and those (enamel?) dots.

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card for a male...love your colours

Anne

Lori Turner said...

Ohhhh...love this!! Awesome take of our colors this week at Dynamic Duos and the sketch - WTG!

Michelle said...

Cool card, Deborah! An amazing technnique, too! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Katie Melhus said...

Super cute, love the chevrons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...