Saturday 26 October 2013

Christmas tags ....

....  This is a really late post, but then I've only just seen the challenge!  Don't know how I missed it!!  I've made a set of five Christmas tags for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop:


Stamps: PTI - City Scene, City Scene Christmas Sentiments
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, White
Dies: PTI - Tag, City Scene Dies
Accessories:  SU Card: Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand; Ribbon


Sometimes I get an idea that comes together really quickly - this is one such idea.  I saw the challenge about half an hour ago, but as I already had a pile of tags made I only had to die cut the trees, stamp them and add the greeting and ribbons.  - I'm really pleased how they turned out.  Very clean and simple and in non-traditional colours too!

That's it, I think I'll just about make the deadline.  And time to go off for a coffee and settle down to watch Grimm - thank goodness for recorders :)  See you tomorrow.

16 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Lovely, your tags! Enjoy Grimm!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and definitely beautiful! Love your color choices too! :0)

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely set of tags Debs and love the colours

Anne

A Consuming Passion said...

Fabulous tags!

Maria said...

Fab tags in gorgeous color!

Renee said...

Simply perfect!
I don't put a lot into my tags because quite frankly the kids could care less once they know the gift is for them! :)

Nancy Penir said...

Love these, Deborah. So non traditional, but with a contemporary flair!

Annheidel said...

Love the colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic design Deborah, I love your colours! You are an enabler though, I think I must get this set now!

Darnell said...

You obviously do beautiful work under pressure, Deborah! I love your tags in these fab colors!! Darnell

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your tags! The colors are great!

Bev said...

I love the sentiment placement on your tags, very stylish. Bev :)

Tara Cardwell said...

I love the design over the muted shades - same but different - great job!
Tara
x

Pauline said...

These are all beautiful Deborah! Love colours, and fab little trees, so sfextive and fun!

maria f. said...

Lovin' the non-traditional color scheme.

Deepti said...

Lovely tags with lovely colors :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...