Thursday 10 October 2013

Movie review .....

.... Hi - I mentioned earlier that Kathryn was off on a half day today.  Well, we went to the cinema to see Gravity staring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock.  It's an amazing film which we saw in IMAX so was very realistic!  In fact at one point I was so, so dizzy.  The film is directed by Alfonso Cuaron.  The images of space and the Earth are truly stunning.  I'm not going to give away the plot, but just say that it's the best performance I've seen from Sandra Bullock and I think she deserves to be up for Best Actress in the next Oscars!  Actually I think the movie is the best I've seen in ages!  If you've nothing planned for the weekend - this is a good one!  And Kathryn enjoyed it too!



2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

I agree Deb! Such an amazing movie!

Kristie Goulet said...

Our family went to the movies last night, my husband and son went to see Gravity and they LOVED it! The rest of us went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, cute movie. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...