Saturday 12 November 2011

Family over ....

... it's been a really fun day.  My brother-in-law, Bert, and some of the family came over to see us today.  It was lovely.  Even the weather has been good to us.  Kathryn got to play with her cousins, Mum and I chatted with Bert and Catherine, and I also got to play with my camera.  I did get some photos - but I'm still learning and they're not all great.  But here are a few:


Kathryn


Callum - my great nephew


Nike, Catherine, Callum, Mum and Kathryn


Bert


Nike - you know when you get one picture that you're really, really pleased with - well, this is it!

If you want to see more pictures from the visit today - check out the rest on Flickr - here.  That's all for this evening, but do check in tomorrow - I've a new card for this week's CR84FN colour challenge.  See you then.

3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Great you had a good day - including weather behaving. Nike certainly is a photogenic young lad.
Paula (PEP)

Jenny said...

I agree that last photo is a keeper Deborah :)
Jenny x

G Peplow said...

Hi Deborah, looks like a fab day all round, wonderful pictures:0) Gay xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...