Tuesday 8 November 2011

ColourQ courtier .....

.... good morning folks, just logged on to have a quick browse before getting Kathryn up and ready for school and I'm delighted to see that I've been made one of the colourQ Courtiers for cQc109 with this card.  Thank you ladies.



Full details can be found on my previous post - here.  What a fabulous start to the day!!!!  Can't stop smiling.

Edited:  I forgot to say that today is Tara's (you may know her as Craftilicous) birthday - and this is the card I sent.  Hopefully, Tara will have recieived it by now!  Hope you had a fabulous day Tara!

And some other news - Kathryn and I will be flying to Detroit at the end of the month - just for a couple of weeks to have a look at the area.  We'll be arriving in time for Thanksgiving - I can't wait!! 

That's all for now - must go and get Kathryn and Mum up and sort out breakfast.  I'll be back later today with a card to share!  See you soon.  Have a great day.

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations to you. Have a wonderful trip to Detroit :o)
Jackie xx

Jen W. said...

Congrats, Fellow Courtier! Your card is stunning!

Stamps and Paper said...

Copngratulations Deborah...a very lovely card..gorgeous colours

Anne

Jenny said...

Yay for a fellow courtier :)
Your trip sounds so exciting and just before Christmas too...great timing :)
Jenny x

Sasha said...

Congratulations! Your card is beautiful, Deborah. How exciting for you and Kathryn to be going to the states. Take an extra case for all those wonderful craft goodies. When we went a few years ago I went into Michael's so many times that the staff used to greet me by name...it was hilarious!

Stella said...

Woohoo congrats Deborah!!!!!! So well deserved; I fell in love with that card the moment it caught my eye last week..:)
And the idea of going to the USA; wow! Enjoy!
Hugs,
Stella
XX

Cassandra said...

What stunning simplicity Deborah! Love everything about this one, and may have to CASE it. Congratulations!

kingstonmama said...

Congrats, Deborah. This is lovely! :) Ann

Paula (PEP) said...

Well done!
Paula (PEP)

Julia Aston said...

Congrats on the color DT assignment Deborah - what a wonderful card! love all the stampings and that pretty die cut framing!

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations Deborah - the card IS a beauty so I'm not surprised at all! And you've got an exciting trip to plan too - enjoy!

Jeanne J. said...

Deborah, Great card - I had to look twice - you stamped that awesome patterned paper and made the flower on the front - STUNNING! Love the fancy die cut background and the brad in the flower center. Gorgeous fall birthday card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...