Monday 7 November 2011

What a day ...

.... yesterday was glorious here - bright, sunny and warm for the time of year - and, of course the clear skies meant that it was very cold last night.  This morning I woke to a heavy frost and sub-zero temperatures!!!  Guess that means we're well into autumn and heading for winter.  It's been cold all day and what's worse is that sun has gone behind a thick layer of grey clouds - so now it's dull too!

The plus side is that I spent the morning at craft class.  I started work on a special card for my brother-in-law Bert, he's 70 years old tomorrow.  And Bert is coming over to visit us on Saturday - so I'm saving it to give to him then.  In the meantime, I have posted a card which he should get tomorrow. 

This evening I'm off to Camera Club - I entered two photos in the competition - my first time, so I'll find out what the judge thinks.  I'll be taking lots of notes to help me improve.  And I have to make a note for Jonathan - he's got two photos in the competition too - but in the advanced group :)

That's all for now.  Hope you're all well.  See you tomorrow.l

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

All the best with the competitions - deep frost here too with dampness all around.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...