Sunday 1 March 2020

C24C - Ho Ho Ho ....

.... Good morning! It's time for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#05, and we want to see your Christmas cards using:

RED, GREEN AND GOLD

I made a couple of cards and kept strictly to the colours:


Stamps: MFT - Party Lights, Grand Holiday Greetings
Inks: Versamark; Gina K - Lipstick, Christmas Pine, Black Onyx
Dies: Die-namics - Party Lights
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Gold Embossing Powder; Various scraps red, green and gold foil, glitter and plain card

I'm submitting these cards to Addicted to Stamps and More! - ATSM#378 where the theme is Holiday, and to The Holly & Ivy Challenge - H&ICC#66 where it's Anything Goes. I'm also submitting to Christmas with the Cuties - CWC#35 where it's Anything Christmas Goes with the option of clean and simple.


I cut two white panels and stamped the light strings and sentiment in Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold powder. As you can see on the green card - I got a bit close with my heat gun and scorched the card a bit, but I'm not wasting the card - I'm putting it down to the glow of the lights 😊 The stamp set comes with a matching die and I used it to cut out lots of different coloured 'lights' from scraps of red, green, and gold foil, glitter and plain card. I then had fun adhering all the pieces to the card. I layered the finished panel on to red and green foil card and attached them to the front of the card base. On the inside, I cut mat layers in the foil and on the white panel stamped a greeting and added some more Christmas lights.




Don't forget to visit our blog Christmas 24 Challenge to see more inspiration projects from the rest of the team. I look forward to see your creations. We had so many lovely creations for our winter scene challenge.

signature

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super colourful and sparkly cards Deborah.
Faith x

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Deb ! I love the gold embossing of the light strings, they make the lights even more magical. Love it ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A fabulous creation Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous cards Deborah - both are beautiful - Jacqueline xx

Marie Bingaman said...

These cards are perfect! Love, love, love them! Thanks for sharing them with us at CWTC, and good luck! :)

~Marie B -DT

Shona Hamill said...

Great cards! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas with the cuties and good luck. Shona x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...