Monday 16 March 2020

Snapshot ....

... Hello again! Normally on a Monday I have craft class in the morning, but as it's been closed for the next few weeks, I had some spare time. I went for a lovely walk around the village - such a lovely day with sunshine and birds singing. Then, after lunch, I came up to play for a bit. I made a card for my wonderful husband.


Stamps: Altenew - Snapshots, Happy Dreams, Heartfelt Sentiments
Inks: Gina K - Key Lime, Lucky Clover, Fresh Asparagus, Black Amalgam; Versamark
Dies: Altenew - Snapshots
Accessories: White Card; SU Card - Black, Granny Apple Green; Clear shimmer brush; White Embossing Powder

I'm submitting this card to CAS Colours & Sketches - CASC&S#361, Colour Throwdown - CTD#584, and CAS on Friday - CASOF#175.


The idea of a camera came from CAS on Friday where they want to see Boys and their toys, well Jonathan absolutely loves his cameras, lights and studio. He had a photoshot yesterday. As his favourite colour is green I used several shades. I used my MISTI to stamp the body of the camera and used the various layering images to add colour to the image, and I used the matching die to cut it out. I used the sketch but turned it to make a landscape card as it works so much better for the camera. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of black card and embossed with white powder. I added some detail behind the camera and adhered the camera with dimensional pads. On the inside, I cut a mat layer of green card and simply added a heart and some words. I made this card just because!!


That really is all from me today. Kat is home from school and Jonathan will be finishing work shortly, so I'm off to cook dinner for us all.  Take care. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

3 comments:

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a fun and bright card! Love the lime camera! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Friday! Crafty hugs Linda

Wei said...

Such a lovely creation and great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

samantha's cards said...

What a delightful card, works great for both challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...