Wednesday 25 March 2020

Simply Marvellous ....

... Good Morning! I hope that everyone is keeping well and healthy. Life has become very strange for us all now. Mum is a high-risk individual, so has to stay indoors (or her garden) for the next 12 weeks. I have to be very careful to keep my distance when I go out for supplies.

During our new world situation, I find that spending time in my craft room really helps me keep sane. So, I'm here today with my DT card for Seven Hills Craft Blog. I've made a clean, simple and floral card.


Stamps: Altenew - Ornate Foliage, Across the Pond, Dot Botanicals
Inks: Altenew; Gina K - Applemint, Black Onyx
Accessories: White Card; My Mind's Eye DP - Kiss & Tell; Nuvo - Clear Aquashimmer Brush

I'm submitting this card to Cardz 4 Galz - C4Glz#117 and to Penny Black and More - PBM#03, where they both want to see Spring Flowers.


In November last year I was lucky enough to attend an Altenew workshop at my local hotel with Lydia Evans. It was such a fun event. I stamped the front panel of this card there but didn't make it into a card until the other week. I cut the panel down to 5" × 3¾" and layered it on some pink dotty paper from my stash and adhered the whole panel to the front of the card. You can't see it in the picture above, but I added sparkle to the flowers with a clear aquashimmer brush - it's so pretty in real life! I really love the words in this set - they are all made specially for us Brits!! On the inside, I cut another mat layer of the dotty paper and on the white panel I stamped a dotty botanical image and tiny sentiment. There's lots of white space for my own personal message.


I'm keeping this card for my stash. That's all for today, do stop by again soon. Wherever you are, keep safe.

signature photo Signature.png

3 comments:

Leanne Harris said...

A lovely CAS card Deborah, beautiful colours. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card Deborah, love the inside too. I had hoped to attend the same event, but couldn't in the end.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

brenda said...

What a pretty CAS floral creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Spring' themes at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...