Wednesday 18 March 2020

SHC - Crafty Friends ...

... Morning! I really enjoying crafting, it allows me to escape from the mayhem of everyday life. Today I've a waterfall card to share with you that I made for a special crafty friend.


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Crafty Turnabout Stamp
Inks: Memento - Angel Pink, Lulu Lavender, Summer Sky; Stampin' Up! - Soft Sea Foam; Versafine - Onyx Black; Kaleidacolor - Pastel
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Flippin' Awesome, Flippin Awesome Add-on; Die-namics - A2 Stitched Rectangles Set 1 #9
Accessories: White Card; SU Card - Granny Apple Green, Strawberry Slush, Highland Heather, Pacific Point; Clear Embossing Powder; Copic Markers

I had such fun making this card. I used my MISTI to stamp the background using four pastel shades of ink. I then stamped the images again, coloured it with Copic markers, restamped in Versafine ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I fussy cut the little craft items, it's was quite relaxing! I used a stitched edge die to cut out a panel of the pastel craft items for the background of the card. Next I used my new Lawn Fawn dies to create the flip mechanism - it is so easy to do and works a treat. Here's a link to video showing how easy it is. I used the Add-on set to create the white scalloped panel. I used the larger of the two squares to cut the coloured card backgrounds and the stitched edge square die to cut the white panels. Then I built up a sequence of images and sentiments:




I finished the waterfall mechanism by adding a little green tab (also in the die set). On the inside, I cut mat layer of green card and added a message using the C&9 stamps. I used a multi ink pad to stamp the word "color" as I wanted it to match the rest of the card.


I sent this to Tara and Rick of Seven Hills Crafts to say thanks for inviting me to join their design team. I'm still buzzing about it!!

I'm going to submit this card to Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#44 where the theme is Anything Goes.


That's all from me today. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful and vibrant card to cheer anyone up Deborah.
Faith x

Leslie said...

This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's March Anything Goes challenge! We hope you visit us often!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...