Tuesday 24 March 2020

C24C - Merry Christmas ....

.... Hi! I was on a roll the other day and made another card featuring a Christmas tree for our challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#06. I know that many people think it's too early to start on our cards for Christmas, but getting a headstart now means that you'll have less to worry about come December.


Stamps: Hero Arts - Stylized Christmas Tree
Inks: Versafine Clair - Cheerful, Green Oasis; Gina K - Black Onyx, Jelly Bean Green
Dies: Hero Arts - Stylized Christmas Tree
Accessories: White Card; SU Card - Granny Green Apple; Clear Embossing Powder; Copic Markers; Staedtler - Pencils; Clear Embossing Powder


I've kept this very clean and simple. I stamped the tree, coloured the background with a green Copic marker, restamped using Versafine Clair, a pigment ink, so I was able to heat emboss with clear powder. I then added some shading using my Staedtler pencils. I cut out the tree with the matching die. I finished the front by adding the bright yellow star and simple greeting. On the inside, I cut a mat layer of green card and on the white panel added another greeting and another of the trees from the stamp set.


You still have a few days to join in with our challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see your creations. That's all for now!

signature photo Signature.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...