Thursday 26 January 2012

He's home .....

... Kathryn and I arrived at the airport just after 8.15am and found that Jonathan's plane had already landed - early!!! Yea!  We didn't have long to wait before Jonathan walked through the arrivals door - and Kathryn was up like a shot and almost threw herself at her Daddy.  To say that she was pleased to see him is an understatement.  To be fair - I'm rather pleased that Jonathan's home too ;)  Jonathan is absolutely shattered - as far has his body clock is concerned it is now 5.30am in the morning and he should be asleep!!!  The aim today is not to fall asleep too early.

You may recall that earlier this month I was lucky enough to be selected as one of the December winners over at Less is More and my prize was donated by My Memories - I was totally thrilled.  I thought my prize was a set of digital scrapbook pages - well it is, sort of!!  I got the whole programme - so I'd like to thank Liz Gardner (of My Memories), Chrissie and Mandi - it's a super programme and I've already been playing with it!!!


This is my first attempt at a Digital Scrapbook - I picked a set of pages with a Christmas theme and simply added my photos (some of not of great quality) and some words!  I love this programme and think I'll be playing with it again and again!!!  Here's my first scrapbook:








Now I'm off to put on the washing machine - there's two large suitcases full of washing to be done!!!  See you soon.

15 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

Brilliant digital scrapbooking - you seem to have grasped it very quickly!
Hope you enjoy your day despite Jonathan's jet lag.
Tara
x

Jen W. said...

Glad to hear you're all back together again! :) Have fun with that program. Your first few layouts are gorgeous!

Deborah Frings said...

I didn't do anything to this one - the sheets were already designed, I simply selected my photos, clicked and dropped and added some text - easy peasy!! I think it'll be a bit harder when I design my own pages!! But so much fun!!

Vicky Hayes said...

These are just wonderful Deborah!

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh and I meant to say - enjoy having Jonathan home!

Pauline said...

Fabulous pages Deborah, and congratulations on your win! Have a wonderful day!

Sasha said...

Fabulous digital scrapbook pages, Deborah. It becomes very addictive! It's lovely to be able to fit all the journalling in so easily, too. I use Memory Mixer. I bought it in the US, and it's brilliant! So pleased that Jonathan is home safely:)

Jackie said...

Brilliant pages, your photographs fit in very well with the designs :o)
Jackie xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Great that he's home & you can have time together again. It looks like you're putting your prize to very good use & having great fun with it. Take care with the ironing (!!)
Paula (PEP)

Jeanne J. said...

So glad Jonathan is home - I was thinking about that old song.... my boyfriends back and there's gonna be trouble.... you know Hey La Hey La - My Boyfriends back!! YEAHHH! I haven't gone digital yet - but you've got me thinking.... your layouts look great!

Liza said...

Great digital layouts, your photos are perfect for the designs.

Liza x

Vickie Z said...

So glad your hubby's home and love the scrapbook pages!!

Jenny said...

This is a great start in digi scrapping Deborah, glad you enjoyed it and the photos look good :)
Jenny x

Sue Lelli said...

YEAH! Glad he's home! Lucky you to win the entire program! These papges are Wonderful! LOVE that very first photo! So FAB!

Deborah Frings said...

Thanks Sue - the first photo is really lovely, but sadly it's not quite in focus, but it works on a small page. I might print these pages out on a 6x6 book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...