Wednesday 4 January 2012

Back to normal ....

... today.  I took Jonathan to the airport yesterday morning as he had to fly back to the US - he's there for another 3½ weeks, then home again.  I spoke to him briefly this afternoon and Jonathan said it was a long, long journey!!  And today Kathryn went back to school - she was so ready for it!  So Mum and I had some time together - shopping and chatting.  Then this afternoon I went into my craft room to make a card and realised that I would have to tidy up instead!!!  I couldn't get to my desk :)  Actually, it's been quite good fun.  And now I have a nice clean space in which to work - so I'm about to head back there this evening to make a birthday card for my Aunt, which I'll share tomorrow.  January is a busy month for me - I have 8 birthday cards to make!!!

I don't have a card to share with you today, but I do have a photo of all the lovely handmade cards I received from blog buddies, craft club friends and family!  You might even recognise some!!


Before I go, I have to welcome a couple of new followers - Archana (Craft Cave) and Erin - welcome ladies!!  Now, that's all for today - I really do have to get my Aunt's card made, I must get it in the post tomorrow!  See you then!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

You had a lovely selection of cards Deborah!
It's lovely to get the house back to yourself again isn't it :)
Jenny x

Paula (PEP) said...

I must say I'm looking forward to normality now as well.
Enjoy the time with your Mum.
Paula (PEP)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Wow, look at all those cards!! You're so lucky to have made so many wonderful blog land friends! :)

Archana said...

It is my pleasure to follow you.
Regards,
Archana

Vicky Hayes said...

What a gorgeous array of handcrafted cards Deborah! I love to receive cards of any description but the handmade ones always take pride of place on my dresser! Vicky x

Tara Cardwell said...

What a fab selection of cards.

I've been tidying my craft room since Tuesday - problem is it's getting worse not better and I think I've thrown some new stamps away by mistake........ aaarrrrgggghhhhhh! I need a tidy-up and keep-tidy fairy on my Christmas list next year I think!
Tara x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...