Thursday 16 December 2010

WOYWW80 ....

... Yes, I know it's not Wednesday today, but I completely forgot to take a photo of my desk!!  Silly me!  So I've done one today.  And my desk's a mess.  But a productive mess.




I'm still frantically finishing off my Christmas cards.  I'm in the middle of making some little 3" x 3" cards for my Scouts.  I intend to make some little boxes too and I'm going to fill them with sweets!!  I've also got to make a few special cards for my hubby and the children - but I'll save those for after Christmas!!


And it's not just what's on my desk - it's what's on the floor!!  That's a complete mess - but at least everything is to hand. 

I'll try to get around everyone's desk - but I can't promise - as it's just a bit crazy here now.

Oh yes, I got the result for my astronomy course today - and I'm delighted to say that I passed.  It was fun course.  After Christmas I have to start work on the end of course assignment for the planets course.  So slacking here!!

Take care, do come by again tomorrow.

11 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations on the astronomy. Floor - what floor? Take care - I'm off to seek bow tutorial for the WMS - Bev Rochester did one.
Bye for now
Paula (PEP)

Marjo said...

Wonderful busy workdesk! Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #25

Chrissie said...

Looks like you've got Christmas taped.
The floor may be occupied, but looks highly organised to me!
Great cards.
Chrissie #1

Julia Dunnit said...

No No, the floor is only a mess when the stuff is chucked on it and the piles have slipped and well, you know! You look as htough you still have control, well done! I spy 2 glue pens and the old pinflair syringe...your glue numbers are like my scissors - ever growing...do you think there's hope!

Serendipity Stamping said...

There may be a bit of stuff there, but it looks like you may know where it all is or was. LOL #79

BrossArtAddiction said...

Seeing all these beautiful desks is making me really want a new desk!! I love the way yours is with the cubby holes! And I too just recently finished my Christmas cards...I thought I was the only one!

Thanks for the peek!
Happy Holidays! :)
-Tracey #97

Sandra said...

I love all your cards, specially the pink and brown one! Good job!!

Thanks for sharing!

Sandra #107

JoZart Designs said...

That's the tidiest mess I've seen! Everything is orderly and you are creating well!
thanks for a late peek,
joZarty x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I agree with Jo. It's a tidy mess. And I'm still working on my cards, too. And just starting on gift making. Color me very late getting here and getting my Christmas things together. Hope your Thursday was great (#4).

Anonymous said...

Rather late, but hey, I'm here! The floor in a craft room is a much under used commodity, and looks more organised than untidy! Hope to see you again in a day or two!

Hugs
Brenda 83

Mim said...

Love it, glad that I am not the only one to uses the floor as a storage area too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...