Thursday 23 December 2010

So excited ...

... it's almost here - only two more sleeps!!!!  Can you tell I'm excited?  Well I am - all preparations done and off to in-laws.  Can't wait to see the family.  Just a few cards for today and then it's a few scheduled posts - that I do hope you'll drop by to see.






All made using my trusty Waltzingmouse stamps - do visit Claire's site - it's brilliant.  She's having a well earned holiday at the moment, but will be back in the New Year.  I haven't posted all the details today - sorry, very busy.

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday.  Currently listening to Radio 2 - Chris Evans show - now really in the mood for Christmas.  So excited :))))

Bye for now - see you soon.

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hiya Deborah, ooh! yes I'm there with you on the excitement front, I can't wait. Lovely cards as always, I especially like the nutcracker.

Donna x

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the monochrome - I think that has to be my favourite WMS stamp - the pine cone branch. Now I could start a collection..........for next year, how many pine cone branch variations can I find - 2 so far.
Have a good time visiting.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...