Tuesday 14 December 2010

Baubles, galore ...

.... I've been busy on more Christmas cards.  Earlier this week I posted up Sparkly Baubles; a card which I'd made for two challenges.  I was really pleased with the effect that I achieved on this card, and decided to do a series.  So here they are:











Stamps:  Stampin' Up! - Baroque, Delightful Decorations, Contempo Christmas; Waltzingmouse Stamps - Compliments of the Season, Frame-It, Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy, Say it with Style, Seasons of Love, Twas the night before Christmas, Very Vintage
Inks: Various

Overall, I'm quite pleased with them.  Sorry about the quality of some of the pictures - they were scanned which means that sometimes the focus isn't always right :)  Finally, all ten of the cards together.



And now I've got some more cards to make.  See you tomorrow.

10 comments:

Stella said...

You should start an Etsy shop; these are gorgeous!

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow! They make quite an impact all together like this.

Paula (PEP) said...

I love these - brilliant idea doing a series & I like the subtle variations in all of them, I could almost have a game of spot the difference with myself, but think my misbehaving head would object - have half a post done re Award.
Hope to complete tomorrow.
Paula (PEP)

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW Deb! ALL of these Christmas cards are gorgeous! I love all the various color combos!

A Consuming Passion said...

Wow Deb!
Love all your baubles! How busy have you been!!!
I'm sitting in a hotel with just my copics and some images to colour.......can't wait to get back to my 'things'!!!

Jackie said...

What a busy bee you've been, these are all beautiful, but my fave is the blue/green one because I love those 2 colours together :o)
Jackie xx

Nicci said...

Love love love these! Well done for getting them done, I've still got loads to do! X

Carol said...

These are truly a signature card of yours! Just striking!
Thanks for letting me know my email link wasn't working....I've removed it for the time being until I have a little time to figure it out....I'm not "techie" enough to figure it out in an instant!

Wishcraft said...

Ooh they're all lovely, fab colours... might have to treat myself to that bauble for next year's cards! Lisa x

G Peplow said...

Hi there, love these, great cards:0) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...