Saturday 25 December 2010

Season's Greetings ....

... to one and all!!!  I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends in "Blogland" a very Happy Christmas.  If you don't celebrate Christmas - then I send Season's Greetings - have a great holiday.  Here's my card for you all - enjoy!!  I've kept the card simple - but with heartfelt good wishes for all.



Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Around Christmastime, Off Beat Backgrounds
Inks:  Versamark; Versafine - Onyx Black; Memento - Lady Bug, Cottage Ivy
Embossing Powder:  Stampendous - Kaleidoscope


Merry Christmas!!


2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope you're warm & safe, have a lovely time with your family.
GOD JUL & Christmas Greetings from the other end of Wales.
Paula (PEP)

Pauline said...

Ooooh I missed this post somehow! I love the multicoloured stamped edges, it's so effective! a really lovely card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...