Saturday 18 December 2010

Only a week to go ....

... to Christmas day - and here I am still busy finishing off my Christmas cards!  I really liked the blue Christmas Cheer card that I posted yesterday, so I decided to do a series based on it.  I went through all the Kanban card stock that I have (lots and lots) and found five sheets that would make lovely base cards - green, red, pink, silver and gold.  I then made the toppers (as described yesterday) and mounted them on the base cards.  Reasonably quick to make and very elegant cards - quite pleased with this set.









Stamp:  Papermania - Christmas Cheer
Card:  Kanban
Inks:  Versamark; Memento - Cottage Ivy, Lady Bug, Lilac Posies
Embossing Powder:  Stampendous - Kaleidoscope;  Heat It Up! - Gold Tinsel, Silver Tinsel
Accessories: Gold and silver peeloffs

And now I'm off to watch the final of Strictly Come Dancing.  It's going to be interesting in our house - I want Pamela to win (she's brilliant) and Kathryn wants Matt to win.  I actually think that Kara is going to win - she's a superb dancer, she's beautiful and she's so nice too!!  It's going to be fun!

That's all for now - see you again tomorrow with a few more cards.  I've almost finished - just some quick ones left to do.

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Deborah, these are so lovely. the kanban card is gorgeous and just love that stamp. I still have quite a few cards to make.

Donna x

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant series - the final one is my favourite of these. We've had more snow & I've needed to feed the wild birds twice - nothing left by time the light went. The little creatures started off (before Richard took a shovel to the snow) sitting on the snow & sinking....... looking where I put the food. These ones are not bird-brained.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Brenda Dean said...

Beautiful! I think I like the gold one best but it's a hard choice!

As a challenge lover, you might be interested in my CAS challenge.

Vicky Hayes said...

This design is absolutely stunning - and every colour is gorgeous in a different way. I wanted Pamela to win too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...