Wednesday 1 April 2020

C24C - White Christmas ....

.... Hello! I'm here this morning with my card for Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#07 where we have a sketch for you. I've been pretty faithful to the sketch, but I don't do bows!!


Stamps: Colorado Crafts Company - Big & Bold Winter Wishes Snowflake
Inks: Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch; Versamark; Delicata - Silvery Shimmer
Accessories: White Card; Dylusions Shimmer Spray - White Linen; Sheer Shimmer Spray - Frost; Silver Embossing Powder



I started by masking off a rectangle on the square card. I used several shades of blue Distress Oxide to create an ombre background. I added some shimmer with White Linen Dylusions and Frost sprays. Once dry I used my antistatic bag and then stamped the large snowflake and sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed with silver powder. I cut the panel to 5½" square and adhered it to a 5¾" square card. On the inside, I cut a mat panel of black card and a smaller white panel on which I stamped the snowflake again in silver and added a sentiment using two shades of blue ink.


Thanks so much for playing along with our last challenge - I had fun visiting your cards. Don't forget to visit our blog - Christmas 24 Challenge - to see what the rest of the team have created with the sketch. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...