Wednesday 15 April 2020

C24C - Make it Sparkle ....

... Hi! Can you believe that we're already half-way through April? Me neither! It does mean that it's time for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#08 where we want you to Make it Sparkle! How you make it sparkle is up to you. I've made two cards:


Stamps: Dimension - FunkyTree; Concord & 9th - Very Merry Sentiments
Inks: Versafine Clair - Blue Belle, Green Oasis
Accessories: White and Cream Card; Lots of different Gems and Pearls

I'm playing along with The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - H&ICC#69, where it's Anything Goes Christmas.


I've had this stamp for a long time, but I really like the funky look and the fact that it makes it so easy to add lots of pretty gems and pearls. I made a blue and white card, and green and cream. I simply stamped the tree and sentiment and then added the sparkle. On the inside, I kept it very simple with a nice Christmas verse.


I took a couple of close-up photos to show the sparkle of the pretty gems.


I'm sure that, like me, you have quite a stash of sparkly stuff - well this challenge gives you the opportunity to use some of it and get ahead with your Christmas cards. Don't forget to visit our blog to see what the rest of the team have created. Have fun. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

MagsB said...

Wow, Deborah, these cards are fabulous! So elegant! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...