Tuesday 7 April 2020

Day-by-Day Dyalog Project ....

.... Morning! I think many of you know that I really like Dyan Revealey and her completely off the wall stamps and quotes. Well, like the rest of the world, Dyan is under "house arrest" and she started a Day-by-Day Dyalog project for the month of April. You can find full details on the Facebook group Dylusions Dyalog & Creative Dyary. It's a private group, but if you're interested you can ask to join.

I thought I'd share some of the work that I've done in my dyalog - some of it is totally mine, but a lot is based on Dyan's videos. I picked three warm colours - Rose Quartz, Pure Sunshine, and Cherry Pie, along with three cool colours - Mushy Peas, Polished Jade, and London Blue. I'm using these colours throughout the dyalog.


This is my month of April - totally based on Dyan's video. Apart from a few stamps, all the images are Dyan's stamps.


My introduction page is the quote that Dyan used. I think it sums up the whole "stay at home" thing perfectly!


The pictures above are for 2nd and 3rd April - my take on Dyan's videos. I had so much fun doing these pages. You might notice that there are some bits from Dina here too.


These are just a few of the pages that I have ready in my dyalog for the rest of the month. I may well add more colours or stencils, but it's all a work in progress.

I'd like to thank Dyan for taking the time to do daily videos for us all to play along wit. Not only are the videos good fun, but they are really helping me feel much less anxious or worried. That's all for today. Do drop by tomorrow for my regular weekly post for Seven Hills Craft blog. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Lovely work Debs. Such fun colours and shapes.

You are right we're not stuck at home, some of us are still shopping for everyone and travelling 100 miles to empty student digs :-)
It's just something you have to do. Mawgan's room is the only one still occupied in her student flat, so to speak (she's been home since her birthday party & all other flatmates have flown home out of fear of the British public), so her & I have to fetch everything.

Glad to hear you're coping well
Love, Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...