Tuesday 28 April 2020

MM - Figure Me Out ...

.... Hello again! I've spent this rainy afternoon in my craft room finishing off a page in my Dylusions large art journal. I was lucky enough to take an Online Class 1.5 with Dyan Reaveley last weekend. There's a Facebook group for each class and all those who've purchased the class watch Dyan as she demonstrates various techniques, and we all create our own pages too. Here's the page I made based on the class:


Stamps: Dylusions - Passage of Time, Always, Foliage Fillers, Glorious Blooms, Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe, Clearly Christmas Stocking Fillers, Clearly Christmas 2016
Inks: Gina K - Black Amalgam
Accessories: Dylusions Large Journal; Large Tag; Dylusions Paints - Laidback Lilac, Periwinkle Blue, Fresh Lime; Dylusions Stencils - Holes, Court Jester, A Stitch in Time (Lg and Sm); Dylusions Silhouette - Fred; Posca Pens - Black, White; Copic Markers; Sakura Stardust Pens; Nuvo - Clear Aqua Shimmer Brush; Dylusions - Bigger Back Chat

I'm submitting this page to Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#45 where it's Anything Goes, and to More Mixed Media Challenge - MMMC#04 where it's Anything goes with the option of yellow (which I skipped).


I had so much fun creating this page working with Dyan's paints, stencils and stamps. I spent this afternoon colouring all the images using a mixture of Copic markers, Sakura Stardust pens and Dyan's paints. I took another photo of the page where I've removed the tag from the hidden pocket to reveal the snarky quote:


Dyan has been doing daily Dyalog vidoes on her You Tube channel - such a wonderful way to help unwind and relax in these strange times. I've already signed up for next Sunday's Online Class 2 with Dyan and Online Class 3. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's April Anything Goes challenge! We appreciate you joining us this month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...