Tuesday 14 April 2020

Hello ...

.... Morning! It's a beautiful bright, sunny and quite cold day here in Northop Hall. I've got an ultra clean, simple card to share this morning:


Stamps: Uniko - Big & Bold Hello
Inks: Ranger - Alcohol-Lift Ink; Ranger Alcohol Inks - Crimson, Sunshine Yellow, Flamingo
Accessories: White Card

I'm submitting this card to AAA Cards - AAA#163 where they have a sketch for us, with the option of something flying.


Sometimes, you make a card and do nothing with it. While I was on the Uniko design team and still living in the US, I made some cards to introduce the new (then) Big & Bold Hello stamp. I used the new Ranger alcohol-lift ink to make my card. And I stamped the left over lifted alcohol ink on a plain white card - and then simply put it in my stash. I've not shared the card anywhere, so I'm going to share it with AAA Cards as it fits the challenge and I'm not even tempted to add anything. Hope it's still acceptable. I've left the inside blank. Before I go, here's the card I made for the Uniko release:


I think I'll have to get out my alcohol-lift ink - it is a super way to get different looks. That's all for today. Do stop by tomorrow - I've a couple of posts - one for Christmas 24 Challenge and one for Seven Hills Craft blog. Bye for now.

signature photo Signature.png

3 comments:

Jane said...

Such pretty colours Deborah, love it. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Nancy said...

I love the alcohol lift technique! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...