Tuesday 11 March 2014

Waltzingmouse Pajama Party ....

... this is going to be a quick post with a card for the Waltzingmouse Pajama Party Use Dies challenge:

For Mum - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Funky Flowers; Stampin' Up! - Delightful Dozen
Inks: SU - Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Crushed Curry
Dies: Spellbinders - Lacey Circle (S4-293) #4; WMS - Funky Flowers; Die-namics - Fishtail Flags Stax #3
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU DP - Perfect Plum; SU Card - Elegant Eggplant; Twinkling H2Os - English Lavender, French Lilac, Egyptian Gold; Gem; Vellum



I've used the colours for CAS - Colours & Sketches - CASC&S#64 and the layout from Seize the Sketch - STS#15. After I'd made the photo frame I had some die cut flowers left over, so I decided to make a Mother's Day card.  Mother's Day is on 30th March in the UK, so I need to get a couple of cards made.    I also realised that my previous submission for CAS - Colours & Sketches didn't fit the rules - they only have cards, not 3D projects!!  I really should read the rules more carefully.  I've not done the inside yet, but I'll add that tomorrow.

That's all for this evening.  I'm off to get a coffee and finish of checking out all the submissions for the Waltzingmouse Pajama Party!  See you soon.

signature

9 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is beautiful Deborah in these lovely shades of purple. I love the little spots of yellow too! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Julia Aston said...

Love the flower stampings on this!

Deepti said...

Love the stamped BG circle n the same flower embellishment :)

LaurieJ said...

So pretty! The flowers stamped on the circle die cut really catch my eye. I think your mum will love this.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Your project for the Pajama Party is wonderful Deborah. I love that patterned paper you used to create that lovely circle and the die cut flower looks amazing offset to the side.

~amy~ said...

Really pretty!
thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

karen h said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Louise van Vuren said...

Thank you for joining in with the colour challenge at CC&S this week, such a pretty card, perfect for Mothers' Day

Louise xx

Carola said...

Deborah, this is a very pretty card. I like the soft colours and those flowers look really great. And the sentiment is just perfect for the occasion.

Have a nice week-end!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...