Sunday 23 March 2014

Steampunk daughter ...

.... Hi, just a quick post to show the scrapbook page that I made yesterday, and finished off last night.  I attended a class run by Valerie Brincheck called Collaging with Die Cut Scrapbook Page.  An all day class and I got to play with lots of Valerie's dies, border punches and stencils!  Here's the page I made:

Steampunk Daughter - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I don't have the details of all the supplies I used, but I did get to play with lots of Martha Stewart punches - made the pretty edge on the brown paper and the lovely circle paper.  Lots of different die sets and some fabulous papers too.  The photo is one that Jonathan took of Kathryn last year when we attended a steampunk themed photo shoot.  Kathryn loved Natalie's hat and wanted to take it home with her, but we compromised on a photo!  I'm really pleased with this page, it was lots of fun to make and way, way out of my comfort zone!

That's all for now - off to another photo shoot today with the very beautiful Holli!  Sadly, I don't think many of those photos will be safe for this blog!!  Enjoy your day.

signature

2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

What a beautiful LO! Love the Steam-punk had she is wearing. :)

G Peplow said...

That's a really great photo and what a smashing page Deborah! I love all the Steampunk elements, so quirky :D x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...