Monday 17 March 2014

New Desk ....

....  Well that was much easier than expected!!  Cleared my old desk, hoovered underneath and got rid of all the dust balls!  Then assembled my new desk - instructions really clear, all pieces present and correct and only took two hours to put together.


I ordered the desk - SEI Braxton Espresso - from Amazon on Saturday night and it was delivered this morning at 10.30am.  Brilliant service from all concerned.  It's not solid wood, but for $123 you can't complain.  My old desk was only 42" wide, this one is 47" wide - so I gained a bit of space.  Sadly, I've lost the drawers where I used to keep lots of bits and pieces, but I think I can get a couple of boxes to go on the shelves to store all that stuff.  Really pleased with this desk. 

It's also given me the boost to get my room tidied!!  That's all off to finish.  See you later.

signature

3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your new working space Deborah super desk

Anne

Ardyth said...

Ooh congrats! I love seeing other people's craft space. And not a dust bunny in sight!

A Consuming Passion said...

It's amazing how a tidy round and declutter gets your MOJO going again! Love your new desk Deborah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...