Friday 7 March 2014

You make me happy ....

...  Hello!  This morning I have a clean, simple and bright card to share with you.

Happy - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Petal Parade, See Ya Later
Inks: SU - Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Dies: Spellbinders - Lotus (S4-269); SU - Word Bubble Framelits
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Lucky Limeade


This week at Less is More - LIM#161 they have a colour challenge to use GREEN and YELLOW, such bright, fresh, springlike colours.  I'm also submitting this card to MUSE - MUSE#57 where Vicki Dutcher is the Muse.  I stamped the leaves directly on the card, and stamped the flower and sentiment onto some scrap white card.  I die cut the Lotus doily and the sentiment.  I cut the flower out by hand.  On the inside I cut a mat layer of lime card and stamped some flowers on the white panel. 


I'm not entirely happy with this card - I really should have stamped another row of leaves above the one on the card.  But by the time I realised that I'd already attached the doily, sentiment and flower, so it'll just have to do!  That's all for now. 

signature

11 comments:

Karin Menghini said...

I really like this Deborah!!! Really pretty :)

Deepti said...

This is so pretty !!

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous and fresh! Love this take on this week's Muse, Deborah! Thanks for joining us!

Anne-Elise said...

Your card is gorgeous, Deborah! Love the white and fresh colors! Have a great weekend! Hugs

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very CAS and pretty!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the stamped bg and keeping just 2 colors -- fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with the Muse Challenge~

Karen M said...

Your card is so fresh and pretty - I just love it - hugs xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I don't think it needs another thing Deborah! I love the way you used the leaves as a border. Vicky x

Linda said...

This is so beautiful. Love the clean, fresh look of it.

Anne said...

Deborah this is lovely!
Thanks for joining this week’s Less is More Challenge
Anne
(Guest LIM commenter!)

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty and the inside panel is a beautiful finishing touch. Cx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...