Monday 4 April 2011

Family celebration ...

... you know I made a card for the St Luke's Charity Card Challenge  - my card here - I made it for my Uncle and Aunt as they celebrated 46 years of marriage and reaffirmed their vows in front of family and friends.  Well, it was a brilliant day on Saturday - and so nice to catch up with family members that I've not seen for ages.  Here's a picture of the happy couple.

Ian & Sue - 46 years together and still laughing!

My aunt, uncle and my cousins! 


My Mum (in the spotted dress) and her uncle and aunt - so nice to meet them!


What a wonderful sunset!


Such a lovely way to spend the weekend.  I've managed to catch up with commenting on CR84FN and St Luke challenge blogs.  I've noted some challenges to play tomorrow.  And now I'm going to say goodnight to my lovely daughter and then pour myself a glass of wine!!

Back again tomorrow.

9 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Hi Deborah - so glad to read of happy tidings in the Frings family - enjoy! Lovely sunset, BTW! xx

~Olga said...

Hi Deborah, nice celecration with your loved ones!!! OXOX ~Olga

Sue said...

Sounds like you had a fab time with the family on this very special celebration and the photos are great Luv Sue x

Pauline said...

What a wonderful family gathering you had, followed by that spectacular sunset! xx

Vicky Hayes said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate 46 years together! Glad you had a great day Deborah.

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe, what precious photos Deb! What great memories!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Isn't family wonderful! They are what REALLY matters and I'm happy you captured this moment. Thanks for sharing them with us!

A Consuming Passion said...

How kind to share such a wonderful day with us Deborah! Love all your photos~~~~~ I see a few Scrapbook pages in your future!!!!!!!

Stella said...

It's always fun to look at family pictures and these are beautiful. Love that sunset; spectacular and gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...