Monday 4 April 2011

What a wonderful surprise ...

... I got back from a fabulous family weekend about two hours ago.  I've done the necessary phone calls to let everyone know that we're safe!  And my next job is to catch up with some blogs - I've been without the internet all weekend - nice in some ways, but my addiction was beginning to show this morning! :)

I've had a quick look at entries for CR84FN and St Luke's - will pop back later and leave comments, and then I wandered along to the Waltzing Mouse Sketch challenge to check out what the sketch is for this week and discovered that I've been made a Top Mouse for my Pennant Card - below




Thanks girls - I'm really delighted with this card.  The Scouts all signed it on Friday night and we gave it to Katie at the end of the session - she was so pleased with it!

I've seen some more fab challenges to play along with, but I'd better stop for now and go finish unpacking.  Back later.


15 comments:

G Peplow said...

Oh yes congrats Deborah this is a totally superb card, I love it, well done you:0) xxx

Tara Cardwell said...

congrats Deborah - it is a really fab card. :-)

Stamps and Paper said...

Well congratulations Deborah.. your card really is great..

Anne

Lynne said...

And very well deserved it is too. Fabulous card, congratulations.
Lynne xxx

jimlynn said...

Super card Deb! AND CONGRATS on your win! So exciting.
Lynn

A Consuming Passion said...

Congratulations Deborah its a great card!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Wow, this is sooo lovely! I just adore this, it's stunning!
Katie x

Jackie said...

A beautiful card, congratulations on winning :o)
Jackie xx

Jenny said...

Well Dopne Debs, well desrved it's a fab card.
Jennie X

Wishcraft said...

Congrats Deborah :o) I'm not surprised, it's a gorgeous card! Lisa x

Niki Estes said...

Congratulations, Deb! I love this card!

Vicky Hayes said...

Quite right too Deborah - it's one of my favourite ever one of your cards!

Sue Lelli said...

Yee Hah! Deb this is a FAB card and your honor is well DESERVED! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a Top Mouse. It is a well deserved honor!! Your card is lovely, just beautiful!

Stella said...

Congrats on being a Top mouse last week with this stunning card; so well deserved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...