Wednesday 13 April 2011

Today's the day ....

... ironing done, bags packed and we're ready for the off!!  And I've not packed a single crafting item!!  I know that may come as a complete surprise to some of you :)  You know who you are ;)  Chrissie - I have remembered my toothbrush!!

Kathryn and I are looking forward to spending some time with Jonathan and exploring Mumbai.  And I will take time to relax, have a swim and spend some of my holiday enjoying one of my other favourite hobbies - reading!!!  I intend to have a mega Stephen King fest - will get a few books at the airport.  I'm not looking forward to the flight - it's so, so long!!

Before I head off, I'd like to say hello and welcome to Charmaine - thanks for becoming a follower!!  Bye for now.

7 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Deborah, I hope you have a really great holiday:0) Put your feet up by the pool, enjoy that warmth and a great book, aaahhhh:0) xxx

Tara Cardwell said...

Bon Voyage! Tara x

Jenny said...

Have a great time and take lots of piccies for us to see :)
Jenny x

Pauline said...

Have a fabulous trip, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! xxx

Stella said...

I wish you wonderful days; enjoy!! being reunited with Jonathan will be lovely!

Sasha said...

Enjoy a lovely holiday!

Paula (PEP) said...

Have a brilliant time & enjoy your reading & time being together the 3 of you. Take care of yourselves whilst away too & look forward to hearing about your adventures.
Much love & safe travelling.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...