Wednesday 27 April 2011

Congratulations ....

.... are sent today to my Uncle who has been promoted.  I am so pleased for him that I thought he deserved a special card to let him know.




I really like the clean and simple look, and it works perfectly with this magnificent image.  It's another that I got off Microsoft clip art.  I've had it for a while but couldn't decide what to do with it.  However, I felt it was perfect for Ian.  I found a lovely piece of rainbow vellum in my stash and cut out a backing mat to coordinate with the image.  And I stamped the sentiment to match the vellum.  Simple!!

Image:  Microsoft - clip art
Stamp:  Hero Arts - "C"
Inks:  Kaleidacolour - Blue Breeze, Fresh Greens

I'm keeping this one brief.  Once again, thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog.  Bye for now.

6 comments:

Chrysalis said...

What a great card, Deborah - I'm sure he will love it. Really enjoying reading about your travels, by the way! ENJOY!! xx

Paula (PEP) said...

This is great as a man card & as a Well done/Congratulations totally apt. Love the co-ordinating vellum & inks.
Paula (PEP)

Pauline said...

What a lovely picture, so fitting for the theme.

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, brilliant image :o)
Jackie xx

Vicky Hayes said...

The image makes a great card! Congratulations to your uncle!

Stella said...

Gorgeous; I just love these colors and it's a perfect image for this ocassion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...