Friday 19 October 2012

Blue birds ....

.... I'm running quite close to deadline with my submission for this week's Less is More - LIM89 challenge.  The Diva ladies, Chrissie and Mandi, want us to make a one layer card with the theme wings.  I had lots of ideas but just couldn't get anything to work until I saw the sketch for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! - CTS2 challenge.  This is a tiny card, only 7½ × 10½ cm, but perfect for the size of the stamps.


Stamps:  Pink Petticoat - set free with Simply Cards & Papercraft
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Promarkers - various; Card from stash

This was really quick and easy to make.  I stamped the image directly on the card base and coloured with Promarkers.  I finished with the simple, but heartfelt sentiment.  I think I'll keep this cared in my stash for when I need it.

That's all for now.  See you soon.

14 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Oh, I bet the tiny size is darling Deborah. Sweet image! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Ardyth said...

Wonderful CAS card - perfect for both challenges. I love the airy feel of it!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Great LIM card with the sweet image ! I like how you've highlighted around the image.

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet card Deborah

Anne

Darnell said...

I love how sweet and adorable this is, Deborah!

Anonymous said...

Oh My! This is soo sweet and your colouring is perfect!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Lisa Arana said...

Great one layer card using this week's sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE(E) this Sketch!!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh clever you........one card two great challenges!!!
Love this pretty CAS card.

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Deb! Those little blue birds are darling!

Kim S said...

It's a beautiful combination of stamp and sketch! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Vicky Hayes said...

Love this off the edge stamping Deborah! Vicky x

Anonymous said...

Just such a cute card ... love the Pink Petticoat birds! Anita in France

Tracey McNeely said...

Deborah I love that darling image.

Chrissy Larson said...

Very cute. I love the pop that the gray outline gives! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...