Friday 13 July 2012

Cool Mojo Colours ....

.... Good afternoon - I hope you're all having a super day.  I've been busy this morning doing some housework - not a lot, just enough to make sure the place looks okay!!  I finally got into my craft room just after lunch and I've made a card for a couple of challenges:

I think it was the colours from this week's DYSU challenge that gave me the idea of making a new baby card.  Then when I saw the sketch and decided to use pink and blue on the background, I had to make it a card for twins!!  I don't know when I'll use this card, but it'll go into my stash for now.



Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Bundle of Love
Inks: Memento - Grey Flannel
Spellbinders: Fleur de Lis Rectangles (S4-317) #3, Nested Lacey Pennants (S5-029)
Accessories:  Martha Stewart Punch; Staedtler Aquarell Watercolour pencils; Joanna Sheen Gingham Papers; Card from stash

I found this lovely gingham paper in my stash and decided to use that to make the background and, in order to use all the colours in the DYSU challenge, I used pink and blue - thus twins!  I stamped the pram onto white card and coloured it with watercolour pencils, the babies faces are coloured with Promarkers.  I added a simple sentiment and finished off with some faux stitching on the panel.

Edited:  Just realised that I forgot to include the challenge graphics - my brain must have been asleep this afternoon - sorry folks - here they are:



That's all for now folks!!  We're off out to dinner tonight - meeting up with Jonathan and all his colleagues from work - should be lots of fun!!  See you soon.

10 comments:

WencheP said...

The image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Mynn xx said...

This is just darling, Deb!!! LOVE your little twins--a fabulous baby card! :)

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a cute card Deborah...pretty colours too

Anne

Stella said...

TThis is too cute and gorgeous. I never ever get tired of gingham and this bbycard is lovely. Fab job:)!
XX

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a cute card - I do like that layout with the four square background. Hope you enjoyed dinner! Vicky x

Buffy said...

Gorgeous card Debs

Buf xx

Maureen said...

This is just adorable! Love the softness of the image stamped in grey!

Pauline said...

Simply adorable Deb, I love the mix of gingham, and the sweet pram stamp!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love that image...the rattle border is adorable!!! Thank you for joining us at DYSU this week!

Ren-Yi said...

What a cute lil image! I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...